Although SYSPRO’s ERP is specifically designed to meet the needs of small-to-midsized manufacturers and distributors, it’s useful in other sectors as well. It’s designed in modules that you can easily customize for your needs.Speak With A Blue Star IT Specialist
Although SYSPRO’s ERP is specifically designed to meet the needs of small-to-midsized manufacturers and distributors, it’s useful in other sectors as well. It’s designed in modules that you can easily customize for your needs. Just purchase the modules you need and add more or delete them as your manufacturing business evolves.
Using an ERP platform allows you to aggregate and automate essential business processes while providing the following benefits:
SYSPRO ERP modules are designed in terms of departments. Each one of your departments can benefit from SYSPRO ERP, and the more you use, the better your overall picture will be. These are a few of the modules in SYSPRO ERP.
Your accounting department can accurately track and analyze money coming in and going out. You can gain increased insight into accounts payable and accounts receivable, general ledger, compliance, forecasting, cost management, payroll, and more. SYSPRO ERP’s Accounting Module is essential to both your day-to-day planning and your ongoing growth management.
2. Inventory Management
You can take advantage of modern inventory management tools that track and even predict where your purchasing departments should focus their attention. This can lead to higher revenues, less overstock, and savings as you reduce your warehouse and increase efficiency.
3. Sales (Customer Relationship Management)
The customer relationship management module takes the place of the functionalities of a standalone CRM. It helps to improve speed and insights by integrating data with the rest of your business. It helps with the acquisition of new customers via marketing automation, and retention of current customers via customer service management.
4. Production and Manufacturing
This module provides you with better insight and control to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction while decreasing costs. Demand-driven material requirements planning via SYSPRO ERP will help your manufacturing business remain lean, optimizing inventory to identify issues before they occur. It helps you keep costs down and while meeting demand.
This module will help you get a big picture of order processing, procurement, inventory optimization, logistics, and automation.
6. Project/Process Management
Efficiency lowers your employee and product costs, increases customer satisfaction, and provides the space to strategize for the future. This module provides you with project tracking, document control, and project accounting so you can improve your processes.
7. Business Intelligence
The more insight you have about the results of past decisions, the greater your ability to make better decisions for now and into the future. This module will give your teams a full-spectrum view of your entire enterprise, which can lead to insights that increase efficiencies.
It’s available as both Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) through the Cloud, or you can purchase an on-premise system. The aim of the SYSPRO Cloud ERP is to deliver an always-available, managed and scalable system that can help you save money while improving your IT services.
The Infrastructure-as-a-Service hosted environment removes the burden of managing upgrades and licenses. You can use SYSPRO ERP without any upfront capital investment, and you pay a fixed monthly fee for only what you use.
Because SYSPRO Cloud ERP is a single tenant application, you can maintain and control the timing of your upgrades. You sign up for a minimum 12-month period and pay a monthly subscription to use the service. Support for infrastructure-related issues is provided as part of your monthly subscription.
SYSPRO Espresso is a mobile solution that provides access to your business processes and data on the go. Its accessible from mobile devices that run Android or iOS.
It works as easily as it does when you’re in your office. And it enables you to use applications that will work anywhere, anytime, on any popular device, providing instant and secure access to key business information. Its offline capability means that your employees can work with mobile applications even when there’s no cellular or wireless signal.
SYSPRO ERP is easy to navigate and use. It comes with a wide variety of menu options. Along with its familiar ribbon toolbar, you can use a Program List which is much like the way Windows Explorer is presented. You just click the folder icon for the particular module you want to use.
SYSPRO’s four Product Pillars are based on a foundation of being simple to use, intuitive, engaging, and always available.
1. Always On is a strategy that delivers any function, process, data, service or intelligence to your employee’s mobility or end-point of choice. It considers whether you want to be cloud-based, on-premise, or both. It also considers the costs associated with quickly and seamlessly moving to where your company needs to be, covering aspects of web use, deployment, flexible consumption, diverse accessibility, scalability and 24/7 availability.
2. System of Engagement – Transitioning ERP from a system-of-record to a system-of-engagement, SYSPRO ERP promotes improved business behavior through enhanced intuitiveness, simplicity and engaging innovations. It also improves collaboration through Social ERP and Analysis, using predictive analytics and Data Sentiment.
3. Future Proof Your ERP Investment – SYSPRO places a significant amount of focus on innovation and future technologies to keep you ahead of the competition, and help you leverage emerging technologies. It includes a social interface that’s especially desirable for the up and coming Millennial workforce.
4. Optimized Operations – SYSPRO is ever-cognizant of the changing manufacturing and distribution landscape. It anticipates marketplace disruptors, ensures governance, improves business efficiencies, provides process controls throughout your manufacturing and distribution supply chains, and improved financial management.
SYSPRO Connected Services lets you integrate with your entire ecosystem. Whether you are integrating intelligent devices such as IoT, business partners across your supply chain, or to other on-premise or cloud systems it provides connected services that enable flexible interactions and orchestrate data, messages and business moments. It encourages Integration with other line-of-business, third-party products and online platforms such as e-commerce sites.
SYSPRO Connected Services is comprised of three service areas:
1. Data Connector Services: This lets you extend your SYSPRO ERP application to integrate with the entire ecosystem within and beyond your enterprise and works in conjunction with SYSPRO’s AI engine to aggregate and contextualize data within your organization.
2. Notification Services: This keeps everyone in your supply chain up-to-date and in the know by sending alerts via a push notification.
3. The Manufacturing Operations Management solution helps you remain competitive in today’s market. It provides complete manufacturing life-cycle management from planning, scheduling, publishing, collecting, tracking and analyzing to optimize and improve end-to-end manufacturing operations.
SYSPRO incorporates facilities that prevent unauthorized access and ensure authentication. It’s protected by different security levels and access controls including logins and passwords, organizational role access and user interface settings, access levels for companies, programs, queries and transactions as well as activities and fields.
For more information visit https://us.syspro.com.Published on 11th February 2019 by Jon Morningstar
Looking to implement a new line of business applications or replace an old server? With our approach to IT project delivery, we help prevent scope creep and keep budgets in line with budgeted project costs.